Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

I have been wanting to make a few ideas I have seen on pinterest. 
I thought today would be a great day to start!

I started the morning off by making some cinnamon rolls.  I used the same recipe I always
use, but just added an extra twist!



They are supposed to look like hearts, if you can't tell!!

Trent and Lola were asked to bring treats for their class,
so we made these:



For Trace's party, I was in charge of bringing the treats.  I have
been wanting to make these for a while.


One of his classmates and friend, Harper.  This will be fun to
show at their High School graduation!


Trace took this picture of what he drew for me
when he got home from school:)


Charly was out on the road, so the kids and I
decided to make little heart-shaped pizzas
for dinner.  Not that Charly would not have liked them,
but I probably would have done steak and shrimp instead!



It was a fun day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment