Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weekend Getaway!

A couple weekends ago we traveled to McCall, Idaho.  A friend of mine gave me a list of all the places to shop, eat, and play!  Unfortunately there were not enough meals in the day to eat at all the restaurants, although we tried!  The weather was absolutely beautiful and the kids enjoyed playing on the beach.  I think it was only my kids' second time of playing in the sand:/







We attended the wedding of one of the sweetest girls I know!  Her name is Sam and she is a very good friend of my sisters.


The beautiful flower girl!


It was a beautiful day and an awesome location.


When we got to the reception I was immediately jealous of some of the ideas she used!  Almost made we want to get married again!  To the same guy of course!!



~Guest book area~


~Card holder~


My favorite - the cake table!

The picture above the table are her grandparents, on their wedding day, who were killed in a car accident not that long ago.  Such a great tribute to them!


~Some reception photos~
(sorry about the shadows!)










A great time was had by all!  Thank you Sam and Donny for
 letting us be a part of your beautiful day!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Shelby! Man, I'd love to have photographed that wedding! All the wonderful details are a photographer's dream...... ;). Thanks for sharing them! Now I want to go visit McCall. Didn't realize there was a sandy beach.

    ReplyDelete